By recent survey 84% of the adult American public is now using the Internet as their main tool for finding things, this is a huge number and it’s only going to go up. This makes a website a must for any successful business.
Let’s look at these numbers and compare them to any other marketing and you’ll see that nothing comes even close. to come close to a similar number on TV advertising you’d have to advertise on every single channel at every single time of the day.
A correctly created website provides the following things for a business:
- It provides a place for potential customer already looking for your services to find you.
- It provides a way to bring potential customers currently unaware that they need your services to the realization that you are the solution to their problem.
- It allows an easy way for people to contact you or set an appointment.
- It gives credibility to your business.
- It keeps you and your services real to your existing customers.
Most business do not realize the full potential of their website because they think of a website as a yellow page ad on the internet, this is probably because most company currently making websites for small and medium business are indeed yellow-pages type companies.